President: Tommy Carter
Vice President: Lori-Ann Foister
Secretary: Laura Johnson
Treasurer: Ann Abene
Volunteer Coordinator: Wanda Benson & Karen Bryant
Hospitality Committee: Angie Carroll & Linda Edwards
Membership Committee: Lee-Lyn Carter & Lisa Moss
Cultural Arts Coordinator: Angie Poole
Ways & Means Committee: Vickie Adams
Clayton High School PTSA
Annual Reverse Raffle
Ticket Price: $100
Grand Prize: $10,000
Friday, April 23, 2010
Dinner: 6:00 pm
Raffle: 7:00 pm
Ticket includes 2 dinners. Additional dinner tickets
will be available for sale on the night of the raffle.
Thank you for supporting Your Clayton High School
All proceeds will go towards updating CHS Technology
TIPS FOR PARENTS:
1. Build a file for each of your children. Include high school
activities (clubs, etc.), offices held and volunteer activities
along with medical records, pictures and fingerprints, the
adult in charge of the activity and time spent on each.
This really helps when filling out those college and
2. Talk with your child's teachers about ways to improve
learning. Many teachers use schoolnotes.com; you can
sign up to be notified when a teacher updates his/her page.
3. Share your child's strengths, talents and interests with
your child's teachers and his/her counselor.
4. Visit your school's and teacher's web pages; sign up
to be notified of changes.
5. Consider becoming involved with your school's PTSA.